Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Your Dollars Growing Education

Growing Minds

My mother always said that time flies faster the older you get.  But I remember hearing her say that in my head as I sat in my 4th grade class, staring out the window wishing for summer and feeling like it would never actually arrive.  I bet your parent said the same thing.  So it's summer now suddenly and I am trying to catch up on things.  While working through my inbox I came across this amazing article that reminds me again why I come to work every day and why our Directors work so hard to raise money!  This is an AMAZING garden Lake Travis Elementary School built in their courtyard.  Guess how they funded it??  Your donations to LTEF!!  Staring out the window as a 4th grader never looked so good. Check out the article and the photo of LTEF Directors presenting the check to LTE this year in the garden :  http://www.statesman.com/news/news/local/ltes-celebrates-courtyard-culture/nfzj7/



No comments:

Post a Comment